Reducing The Cost of Employee Health Benefits
Employee health benefits programs are one of the top spend categories for companies of all sizes. Opportunities to save in this area can have a positive impact on your bottom line. In today’s marketplace of confusing supplier systems, intermediaries, and veiled contracts, you need a partner who is ready to go the distance to protect your companies’ best interests.
At Risk International, we make the employee benefits economy work for employers and their employees. Unlike brokers, we act independently from the industry. With our guidance, the management of your employee benefits program will no longer be dictated by the insurance industry’s product cycle. We advocate for you so that you can have a greater command of your employee benefits program.
Our team digs deep to significantly reduce your Total Cost of Benefits (TCOB). We offer expert guidance and a proven method to control benefits costs.
We save an average of $1,600 per employee per year without cost-shifting to employees or reducing benefits.
From our game-changing diagnostic programs to our unique process, we have helped companies trim millions in health care and benefits costs without compromising the quality of services provided to the employees.
Benefits Diagnostic with TCOB and Savings Opportunity Analysis
- Provide comprehensive current-state assessments of health and benefit plans and TCOB forensics.
- Outline prioritized savings opportunities and program enhancements with co-fiduciary assurance.
Benefits Governance - Continued Monitoring and Performance
- Establish an annual operating plan for continuous improvement and performance optimization while holding suppliers accountable to contractual obligations.
- Keep you informed on industry trends and market updates.
- Implement continuous improvement and quality control measures.
- Perform overall plan governance risk management, including documentation and stewardship, with co-fiduciary assurance.
Benefits Ancillary Services
- Impact Analysis - Administration Sourcing
- Outsourced/Co-Sourced Benefits Management
- Human Capital Management Technology Assessment and Support
- Due Diligence Assessment and Reporting
Calculate Your Savings Tool
Total Cost of Benefits Value Calculator
Our Return on Investment (ROI) Value Calculator creates a Business Case Report that identifies opportunities to significantly reduce your company's Total Cost of Benefits.
Our team will help identify opportunities and elicit an immediate ROI.
Answer four easy questions to get your Business Case Report sent directly to your inbox.
Who and Where We Serve
We help employers across the U.S. capitalize on every dollar of employee benefits spent. If you spend money on it, we scrutinize it.
Private Equity Firms Looking to Improve PortCo Operations Costs
Companies with 250+ Employees
All Industries and Plan Types
M&A Benefits Consolidation Opportunities
Why Risk International
We deliver savings in 100% of our client engagements.
We have proven results that are unattainable in the traditional industry.
Without cost-shifting to employees or reducing benefits, we save an average of $1,600 per employee per year.
We have never and will never take any money or favors from the insurance industry.