Reducing The Cost of
Our benefits advisory services help companies navigate the complex landscape of employee benefits to find cost-efficient solutions that benefit both employers and employees. Companies of all sizes spend a significant amount on employee benefits insurance programs, and saving in this area can positively impact the bottom line.
As your fiduciary advisor, we assume the highest duty of care to ensure complete alignment with our clients. Placing your interests above all else, we advocate for you to have a greater command of your employee benefits program.
Our independent client-centric approach is evident in our transparent fee-for-service model, with 100% of fees directly paid by clients, eliminating conflicts of interest. With our expert guidance and proven method, you can take control of the cost of your employee benefits program.
Our benefits advisory services save an average of $1,600 per employee per year without cost-shifting to employees or reducing benefits.
From our game-changing diagnostic programs to our unique process, we have helped companies trim millions in health care and benefits costs without compromising the quality of services provided to the employees.
Benefits Diagnostic with TCOB and Savings Opportunity Analysis
- Provide comprehensive current-state assessments of health and benefit plans and TCOB forensics.
- Outline prioritized savings opportunities and program enhancements with fiduciary assurance.
Benefits Governance - Continued Monitoring and Performance
- Establish an annual operating plan for continuous improvement and performance optimization while holding suppliers accountable to contractual obligations.
- Keep you informed on industry trends and market updates.
- Implement continuous improvement and quality control measures.
- Perform overall plan governance risk management, including documentation and stewardship, with fiduciary assurance.
Benefits Ancillary Services
- Impact Analysis - Administration Sourcing
- Outsourced/Co-Sourced Benefits Management
- Human Capital Management Technology Assessment and Support
- Due Diligence Assessment and Reporting
Who and Where We Serve
We help employers across the U.S. capitalize on every dollar of employee benefits spent. If you spend money on it, we scrutinize it.
Private Equity Firms Looking to Improve PortCo Operations Costs
Companies with 250+ Employees
All Industries and Plan Types
M&A Benefits Consolidation Opportunities
Why Risk International
Our benefits advisory services deliver savings in 100% of our client engagements.
Our proven results are unattainable in the traditional industry.
Without cost-shifting to employees or reducing benefits, we save an average of $1,600 per employee per year.
We have never and will never take any money or favors from the insurance industry.